Beeswax is the only natural wax of the world. It's a renewable all natural product.
It burns clean, no black smoke, no drip candle.
A beeswax candle emits negative ions that clean the air. If you have a room with a stuffy or stale smell or maybe you have cooked something that has left a smell in the house, burn your beeswax candle and it freshens the air without chemicals or toxins in the air.
Beeswax candles are the most durable and long lasting candle you can own. It has a melting point of 146 degrees which makes it burn longer than other candles. The rule of burning a beeswax candle is, let it burn for one hour for each inch in diameter.
Overtime, beeswax will develop a whitish coating called bloom. This is a result of softer oils rising to the surface. Rubbing the candle with a cloth or warming with a blow dryer will remove the bloom. Bloom has no effect on how your candle will burn.
Always keep your wick at 1/4 inch. If your candle goes out on it's own, your wick might be to long. Trim your wick and relight.